Melbourne VIC, Australia
Guitar Lessons | Artist development, Ensemble Coaching, Song Writing Workshops, Theory Lessons, Composition Lessons, Jazz Improvisation Lessons, Mixing and Mastering Lessons, VCE Music Exam Preparation, Skype Lessons
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Music (Jazz and Improvisation), 5+ years teaching music from primary to tertiary
- Pricing: Discounted 3 lessons starter bundle - $200 for 3x 60min sessions, $160 for 3x 45min sessions
- Styles: Blues, Rock, Jazz, Fusion, Pop, Singer/Songwriter, RnB, Soul, Indie
Bachelor of Music Majoring in Jazz and Improvisation (Uni Melb VCA)
- I perform regularly at music venues around Melbourne, working with other musicians in my own projects and collaborating with musicians for theirs.
- I have experience, writing, producing, mixing and mastering music both in and out of the studio.
- I have experience creating content for music.
ONLINE LESSONS ONLY
HEY SHREDDERS! Lessons are open to all ages and skill levels and are tailored to each student. I emphasis teaching students to ‘teach’ themselves and develop independence in their learning, by setting goals and encouraging discipline.
For guitarists wanting more out of the instrument I also teach ‘practical theory’. We don’t need to read dots on a page every lesson (unless you would like to) but understanding the basics building blocks of Western Music, navigating harmony and rhythm not only makes you better at your instrument but also better at communicating with other musicians.
As stated above lessons are conducted only online, which for some can suit their fast paced lifestyle.
Teaching online I use professional equipment to ensure you can hear and see my guitar the best. Offering 2 camera angles (for those close up shots of the fretboard), stellar sound and a stable internet connection!
Notes are also taken for every lesson so students can look back and reflect on what we did during our lesson at anytime.
I hold a valid Working with Children Check.